Ordering from Iriswarehouse & Daylilywarehouse
We are NOW taking orders for shipping in 2017!
New iris inventory for 2017 are beginning to be posted.
Please order early as some supplies are limited. Feel free to order often. We can adjust your shipping (simply let us know via email at email@example.com) simply send us an email to combine your orders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will continue to post new irises everyday...so please check back often. .
Please order as soon as possible to obtain a good selection. You may add to your orders at anytime until shipment. (we will adjust the shipping prices for you).
BONUS IRIS GIVEN WITH EVERY ORDER!
The more iris you purchase, the more "bonus gift plants/rhizomes/bulbs" you receive! For example see the following:
1). Every order over $25.00 receives one (1) bonus of our choosing
2). Orders of $50.00 to $75.00 receive two (2) bonus of our choosing
3). Orders of $75.00 to $100.00 receive three (3) bonus of our choosing.
4). Orders of $100 or more receive a bonus iris for each additional increment of $25.00!
The more you order, the more iris (and incentives we provide for you!)
Please sign up to receive our monthly newsletter. You will find promo codes that you can use in every newsletter! Happy gardening!
All new orders placed for the 2017 season will be shipped in 2017 according to the following schedule:
Lilies: (bulbs, not daylilies) will be shipped anytime after the lst week of March, 2017. Please let us know in the gift or comment section if you would like them shipped on a specific Monday or Tuesday (our shipping days).
Daylilies: We begin shipping mid-late May, 2017 according to zone & processed in the order as it was received
Iris: We begin shipping the last week of June, 2017 according to zone & processed in the order it was received.
Siberian iris: We begin shipping late August, 2017 accordiing to zone & processed in the order it was received. IF YOU WISH YOUR SIBERIANS TO BE SHIPPED IN SPRING, NOTIFY US VIA EMAIL, otherwise they will be shipped in late August. Thank you!
Shipping on new orders ends on September 30th each year, as our iris rhizomes and daylilies begin to enter a state that is extremely stressful to the plants/rhizomes to ship to any gardening zone! Roots need to readjust in your soil and require approx. 6 weeks of growth to allow proper bloom for spring before any potential freeze. Thank you for your understanding! Iris roots need to be in the ground at least 6 weeks before the first snowfall to assure good success in growing maturity.
We ship gift certificates and non-plant items in a very timely fashion all year long!
Please feel confident about placing your order with us! Here are some FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. Tell me about Iriswarehouse and Daylilywarehouse!
We currently have a stock of more than 1200 varieties of iris and 1000 daylilies! Iriswarehouse & Daylilywarehouse comprise a group of Michigan (Zone 5) growers and plant producers that have come together to provide the very best collection of plants and products for purchase. The intent of the warehouses are to obtain for you the finest quality plant and garden products at DISCOUNTED PRICES! We have 4 growing fields, nurseries and hybridizing experts.
To provide you with discounted prices, Iriswarehouse & Daylilywarehouse have collected a select group of vendors, hybridizers and growers who are considered to be "experts in their field". We have specialty growers for tall bearded iris, dwarf, IB, BB, beardless iris, japanese, historic iris and special species iris. We have also collected a group of daylily specialists. The daylily specialists have registered daylilies and currently have nurseries which will produce the next NEW varieties of dayliliies which we will make available to our customers! We provide a variety of season daylilies, so that your garden may be in bloom for weeks and weeks of pleasure. Daylilies include, diploids, tetraploids, space agers, specialty, spiders, doubles...just about anything you can dream of! Also included on our site are products which will enhance and assist with your growing needs! IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, ASK FOR IT AND CHANCES ARE WE CAN FIND IT FOR YOU.
WE ARE DIRECT GROWERS from our fields TO YOU!
2. When are Plants/ rhizomes/ products shipped?
Plants are picked at the precise time they are at their peak for shipping to your particular planting zone. WE DIG OUR PLANTS/RHIZOMES ON THE SAME DAY THEY ARE SHIPPED TO YOU! All plants are shipped on either Monday or Tuesday to assure you that they will arrive in time for weekend planting and will not languish in a shipping facility! We ship to ALL continential US states. We CAN ship internationally at this time (however additional shipping and phytosanitary certificate costs apply).
- Shipping for Daylilies begins in mid-May according to Zone
- Shipping for bearded Iris begins the last week in June, lst week in July according to Zone. Shipping for beardless iris is late Aug-mid-September unless requested for spring delivery.
- Shipping for garden assessories, gift certificates & gifts are immediate (within 3-5 business days of receiving your order)
- Shipping for lily bulbs begins the first week of March and ends approx. the end of June. Shipping begins again in the fall for fall planting.
3. May I select a shipping week that is convenient for me?
YES! We have a message box that you may fill in (at the end of the ordering cart) with any special shipping requirements), We will do our best to accommodate you. We will NOT ship plants to a region before it is safe or our plants are ready for proper shipping!
4. Are plants/ rhizomes guaranteed?
YES! We guarantee our products to be healthy when shipped and true to name. We pride ourselves in the quality of our products! An iris rhizome size depends on it's variety. Remember that tall bearded iris will be larger than dwarf rhizomes! If rhizomes of the type that you wish look less than large to us, you will undoubtedly receive extras. Daylilies prices are quoted for a double fan! Beardless iris arrive in a clump. We are generous with our plants! All plants come to you labelled and with a plant care instruction guide. Obviously, you must attend to the plants when you receive them! And, please follow the instruction guide for the best results!
5. When should I place my order if orders are not shipped until May (daylilies) or July (iris)?
IMMEDIATELY! We recommend that you place your order as soon in the season as possible! We begin taking orders on October 11th for the following year. (I.e. October 11, 2016 for the 2017 shipping season. ) You are charged at the time that you place your order.
We process orders in the order in which they are received. For example, when an order is placed & paid for with us, we immediately send you a confirmation. The growers tag the items you have ordered so that they are immediately reserved for you!
In order to get the best selection of plants, we ask you to reserve your plants early. Occasionally we will run out of your selection. We have a sophisticated inventory process and generally you are warned that we are out of stock when you attempt to place the product in your cart. However, in some cases, you might be asked if you are interested in substitutions of a greater value plant. You are NEVER obligated to accept a substitution, and money is always immediately credited or refunded if a product IS NOT available. In a few situations, crops fail. We try to notify you personally if this happens and offer a substitute or a full refund.
6. How do I redeem a gift certificate?
If you have been given a gift certicate, there is a spot in our cart ordering process that say, PROMO CODE or GIFT CERTIFICATES. Please include the number of your code or gift certificate. Your gift certificate amt. will be deducted from your total. If for any reason this is not working on your computer, please do not hesistate to call us directly: 1-517-648-1920 Or..you may send us an Email at email@example.com.
7. How do I purchase a gift certificate?
You may order a gift certificate by placing it in your cart. If you want a specific flower photo on your gift certificate (dayliliy or iris), please let us know in the comment section of your cart. If you want to send a money denomination that is not provided in our cart, please simply call or Email us and we will provide this for you! Remember there is never shipping or tax on a gift certificate!
8. How much is shipping?
Shipping prices for plants & plant rhizomes are as follows:
Up to 7 plants: $11.00
8 to 14 plants: $13.50
15 to 23 plants: $17.00
24 to 30 plants: $20.50
31 to 37 plants: $23.00
38 to 50 plants: $41.00
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU SEND US AN EMAIL AT CONTACT@IRISWAREHOUSE.COM AND ADVISE US OF ANOTHER ORDER. WE CAN ONLY COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOUR PLANT ORDER HAS NOT ALREADY SHIPPED. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN SENT A TRACKING NUMBER, WE CANNOT COMBINE SHIPPING.
Shipping prices on products (not plants) are based on actual weight plus handling to your shipping geographic location.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR ZIP CODE IN the shipping calculator TO CALCULATE PRICES IF YOU ARE ORDERING A GIFT CARD, OR IT WILL ADD A SHIPPING PRICE TO YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE! Gift certificate shipping is always FREE!
We only ship to the continental United States using the shipping calculations provided. We can ship overseas, or to the non-continental United States, but we only ship out of the country or to non-continental US places if your order is over $200. Overseas and non-continental US customers will receive an Email with the proposed shipping charges and additional fees. We are charged for a phytosanitary inspection (approx. $67.00 for inspection) for certain orders. You must provide any import permits required. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an order that you would like shipped overseas and we will provide you price quotations.
9. How may I pay for my order?
We accept credit cards through secure PayPal and Google checkout (we do not keep your credit cards on file!) We also accept US personal checks or money orders. There is a fee charged for returned checks of $25.00. Your check may be made out to: Iriswarehouse or Daylilywarehouse & mailed to:
1903 Culver Hill Drive, Williamston, MI. 48895
10. Do you give bonus plants on plant purchases?
YES! We provide bonus plants on plant purchases! If your order is a daylily only order, your bonus will be daylily bonus fans. If your order is an iris order, you will be given iris bonus plants.
If your order is a mixed order (daylily and iris) we give you bonus plants of the items you choose the most of.
- With every order over $25.00 (1 bonus gift of our choosing)
- With every order over $50.00 (2 bonus gifts of our choosing)
- With every additional $25 increment, 1 extra gift of our choosing) (or 10% of the value of what you are ordering)
11. How do I know that I am purchasing from a reputable dealer?
- We are proud members of the AIS (American iris Society)
- Members of the Tri County Iris Society of Michigan and Southwest Michigan Iris Society
- Members of HIPS-roots (Historical iris Society); the Median Iris Society section; The Siberian Iris Society
- We are proud members of the AHS (American Hemerocallis Society)
- Members of the Central Michigan Daylily Society.
- Member of the North American Lily Society (NALS)
- We are proud to have the assistance of Iris society members, daylily hybridizers, lily hybridizers and Univerity of Michigan, UPENN, and University of Wisconsin staff/students as consultants
- You will receive courteous and educated assistance and responses to your questions.
- WE LOVE OUR PLANTS AND LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IRIS.DAYLILIES and LILIES!!!
12. What do you ship when you order "a plant" from Iriswarehouse?
- If you order a daylily, we ship 2 substantial "fans" of daylily for each "PLANT" ordered. Daylily leaf growth will be trimmed and the plant will be clean and ready for planting!
- If you order an iris, we ship 1 rhizome for each plant ordered. Rhizomes will arrive with the leaf growth trimmed and the roots trimmed to about the size of a fist. Rhizomes arrive cleaned and tagged with the name of the plant ordered.
- If you order lilies, we ship 1 bulb or as indicated on our sale. Bulbs arrive beginning approximately the lst week in March (for spring shipment) and begin September for fall shipment).
13. Cancelled orders or cancelled portions of orders: Will be charged a non-refundable $5.00 handling fee and a 3% interchange fee.